Indian Passport Renewal – Filing Writ Petition in the High Court

Having last all hopes finally I decided to file writ petition in the High Court of Karnataka at Bangalore.

False Information Provided in RTI Reply by HCI London – Formal complaint filed with Appellate Authority

Further to my post on the False information provided by High commission of India, London under Right to Information Act, 2005, I’ve filed a formal complain to the Appellate Authority Mr. C Rajasekhar, Minister (Political, Press & Information).